The Croquis Cafe makes its visual resources available for teachers to use and incorporate in their curriculum, through our paid Usage Agreement.
Advantages. Life models are the cornerstone of figure drawing. But when models aren't available then the Croquis Cafe is the perfect solution.
• Use of the Searchable Model Photo Database and access to all 7000 still photos of male and female models in classic art poses.
• All 350 signature Croquis Cafe Videos. These are 22-minute drawing sessions patterned after tradition life drawing classes.
• Figuary — 28 days of figure drawing videos.
• Croquis Cafe 360. Models video recorded in the round.
• Streaming access to all Croquis Cafe Instruction Videos.
Teachers, schools, education companies, learning institutions, etc., may use or incorporate our resources, including class curriculum and online classes subject to a paid Usage Agreement. Our materials cannot be used in your curriculum or shown by your students in your classroom without a Usage Agreement.
Attached below is a downloadable copy of our Usage Agreement. Fill out the agreement in full, and use the payment button below to complete the agreement. For more information contact us at
Please select the appropriate option below and fill out the form completely.
1. SCHOOL USAGE AGREEMENT: Applies to institutions.
Under this agreement teachers must also fill out a Teacher Addendum (below).
2. INDIVIDUAL TEACHER USAGE AGREEMENT: Applies to an individual teacher.
$250. per teacher or $5000. for an entire campus.
Please make check payable to:
On Air Video
and mail to:
2672 Rutledge Court
Winter Haven, FL 33884
Or pay by PayPal/Credit Card:
Our basic minimum Usage Agreement is for (1) calendar year. You can specify the exact start and stop dates.
Yes, under our Usage Agreement, teachers have permission to incorporate our materials into new content (such as instructional videos, or handouts) and distribute that content to their current students.
You must have a current paid Usage Agreement for as many years as you plan on using it.
Yes, as long as you have a current paid Usage Agreement.
No, you cannot recommend or list our materials, in a syllabus or verbally as part of your curriculum without a signed Usage Agreement.
Copyright © 2020 On Air Video - All Rights Reserved.